Pilates classes in Norwich for all levels
Dee runs a number of weekly classes in Norwich run in blocks of 5 or 6 classes to suit all levels. The classes benefit from being small groups of 6 - 12 so that focus can be on adapting the level and intensity to suit the individual. This is extremely beneficial for improvement in strength and posture and also promotes a friendly sociable setting.
What can pilates do for you?
Unlike some forms of exercise, Pilates does not over-develop some parts of the body and neglect others. While Pilates training focuses on core strength, it trains the body as an integrated whole. Pilates workouts promote strength and balanced muscle development as well as flexibility and increased range of motion for the joints.
Attention to core support and full-body fitness -- including the breath and the mind - provide a level of integrative fitness that is hard to find elsewhere. It is also the reason that Pilates is so popular in rehab scenarios, as well as with athletes who find that Pilates is a great foundation for any kind of movement they do.
The benefits of pilates?
The benefits may include but not limited to:
• Increased strength without unwanted bulk
• Increased core strength, stability and peripheral mobility
• Improved fitness levels which may help prevent injury
• Greater ease of movement through a full range
• Heighted body awareness and mindfulness of movement
• Decreased impact on the joints
• Added variety as a compliment to other forms of exercise
• Improved performance of specific sport skills
• Enhanced balance, coordination and circulation